Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays! (3)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Last night I finished Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3.. review soon!) and I haven't had a chance to start Blood Promise yet, so this week's teaser will come from Shadow Kiss. 

"Those who saw my face quickly backed off. Those who didn't learned the hard way when I went after them." -pg 337.   Oh Rose.. you badass, you. 


What are you guys reading?

4 comments:

Carissa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE VA!

Thanks for sharing!


My Teaser Tuesday

Wendi B. - Wendi's Book Corner ~ Rainy Day Reads in Seattle said...

Good tease... I've been wanting to start this series! Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

Lori said...

I hope you are enjoying your book. Here is my choice for this weeks Tuesday Teaser.

storytreasury said...

Love Rose! Only read the first couple in this series but it was good!

My Teaser Tuesday is here.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...