Friday, February 4, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (3), Follow My Blog Friday (3)

Book Blogger Hop


Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books.

This week's Hop question is an easy one..

What are you reading now, and why are you reading it?



Currently Reading:
 

And I'm reading it because I can't NOT read it. I never expected this series to suck me in like it has, but oh man, it did. I have neglected homework, sleep, my boyfriend, etc just to read these books. If I didn't need the money I would contemplate calling in sick to work (okay, that's getting a little extreme, but.. I must emphasize how much I'm loving this series!). 


Have you guys read this series? Did you love it as much as I do? (I'm only about 100 pages into this one, so please don't say anything about the ending!) 





Follow My Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View, and this week's question is somewhat similar:

What book are you currently "pushing"? (Pushing meaning trying to get someone to read it)

I've been pushing a lot of books lately. I'm trying to get my roommate to read Vampire Academy so that she can share in my new obsession. I'm also trying to get people to read the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning, but that one's a little out of my friends' comfort zones. I ALWAYS try to push the Fingerprints series by Melinda Metz (now being republished as Echoes).  One that I've been trying to push on everyone lately is The Lover's Dictionary: A Novel by David Levithan. Amazing. 

What about you guys? Any amazing books you're trying to get out there?

8 comments:

MommyWantsToRead said...

Your newest follower stopping by from the friday follower hop. Hope you have a great weekend. If you get a chance please check out my blog. I have two great giveaways going on.

http://mommywantstoread.blogspot.com/2011/02/friday-follow-hop-24.html

Steph said...

Hi, New Follower. I am looking forward to Wolfsbane. I prefer Ren to Shay.
Stop by!
Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

Keith Schoch said...

I'm your newest follower! Hopping by to check in; visit in turn if you can.

The book I'm pushing is Fatty Legs, a terrific story of a girl's unbroken spirit in the face of hostility and alienation.

You can read my review of it here:
http://teachwithpicturebooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/fatty-legs-true-story.html.

Howard Sherman said...

Good answer! The answer on my book blog is a little embarassing; it’s a book that’s been sitting on my TBR pile for a year.

To my shame, I only opened the book because I remember it contained an Amazon gift card.

All the sordid details on my book blog – http://www.howardsherman.net

Hop on over!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Kristin said...

Old follower dropping by! Have a great weekend!
Kristin
www.mybookishways.com

Alison said...

Hopping through. I just got Last Sacrifice from the library. I can't wait to read it!.
My Hop

Lu said...

Hopping by to say have a great weekend!

Lu
http://quickquotesquills.blogspot.com/

Cozy in Texas said...

I stopped by your blog today.
Ann

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...